Submit your documents
Upload your documents below to prepare a request to Finklusiv to open a business account
You can upload everything by following the questions in the flow. Remember to submit to Finklusiv at the end.
To increase your chances of getting a business account, start with building a complete and convincing application file.
In order to provide an informed recommendation to partner banks, Finklusiv needs access to documents that present you and your business.
We use NewBanking Identity to provide you with a secure and transparent way to share your data with us.
This is what you need to do:
- Create your NewBanking Identity account by answering the questions in the flow below (or log in if you already have an account)
- Upload your documents one by one by following the step-by-step process in the flow
- Give your consent for us to access the information and submit the documents
We use New Banking Identity to provide you with a secure platform to manage your own information. This way, the information you provide us is protected with high security.
You are the only owner of the information that concerns you. We will not share your information with other parties unless you give us your written consent to do so.
We will need your consent to recommend a partner bank to open a business account for your company.
You are welcome to contact us. We are happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deletion of a access is managed on your NewBanking Identity account using the following process:
- Go to www.newbanking.com/me/#/consents/all (login required)
- Select the company and access you would like to delete
- Click on the 3-dot menu on the access and choose either “Withdraw access” or “Terminate access”. Clicking on “Withdraw access” will notify the company that would would to withdraw the access. The company will perform any necessary processing as a consequence and then accept your withdrawal.
Note that withdrawing and/or terminating an access may have consequences for your relationship with Finklusiv.
If you seek technical support, please see New Banking Identity’s support page.