We support serious and committed business owners and entrepreneurs who have received asylum in Denmark, to request a business account to our partner Banks. We also ensure a smooth onboarding through the introduction to the bank and its services.
- You have obtained asylum in Denmark
- You have requested a business account to a bank but it has been denied
- Your business is otherwise ready to start operations
- Your business has good potential and is well organized
- You are willing to receive support and advice from Finklusiv
If you meet these criteria, reach out now!
Our partners' offers
Legal documents that build trust
Understanding the legal aspect of your company will impact the quality of your venture and the trust of your partners. Setting up clear and precise agreements will avoid you problems in the future.
To make sure that your contracts are accurate, it is essential to have the support of a lawyer, who will help you outline the agreements you enter. At Finklusiv, we believe that getting access to top quality legal services is key. This is why we have entered an agreement with the prestigious law firm Magnusson Law to offer you legal support at preferential rates.
Contact them for:
- Employment contracts (also in the case of employment of a spouse)
- Understanding your subcontractor agreements
- Reviewing your lease agreements
- Creating your company
Find their specially tailored offer here:
Gain visibility with a company website
We have worked with our partner Hack Your Future on a two-fold special offer to establish your online presence:
- creating a simple homepage, to give online visibility to your business – flat rate of 720 kr. + VAT
- building a website or webshop and teaching you to update it yourself – this option starts at 7.400 kr. + VAT
Contact us if you want to know more.